Courtney Alexis Stodden is an American media personality, model, singer, and songwriter. After competing in beauty pageants in their home state of Washington and releasing their own original music, then 16-year-old Stodden came to international attention when they married then 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison in 2011. Stodden has appeared in the reality television shows Couples Therapy (2012), Celebrity Big Brother (2013), Reality Ex-Wives (2015), The Mother/Daughter Experiment (2016), Celebs Go Dating (2017), and Courtney (2020). Stodden and Hutchison divorced in 2020.
Stodden in 2016
|Date of birth||August 29, 1994|
|Place of birth||Tacoma, Washington, USA|
|Occupation||model, singer, songwriter|
They came out about their gender in April 2021 via posts on Twitter and Instagram:
|«||They/them/theirs. I don't Identify as she or her. I've never felt like I ever fit in anywhere. I was bullied horribly in school because I was different. The other girls never understood me. It got so bad that my mom pulled me out of school. And still, i don't fit in. I never really connected with anyone my age. My spirit is fluid with a kaleidoscope of color.||»|
Stodden credits Elliot Page and Sam Smith for inspiring them to come out.
- ↑ Instagram post, April 13, 2021
- ↑ @CourtneyStodden (April 13, 2021). "They/them/theirs. I don't Identify as she or her. I've never felt like I ever fit in anywhere. I was bullied horribly in school because I was different. The other girls never understood me. I never really connected with anyone my age. My spirit is fluid w a kaleidoscope of color" – via Twitter.
- ↑ Aurthur, Kate (April 13, 2021). "Courtney Stodden Comes Out as Non-Binary". Variety. Retrieved April 18, 2021.
- ↑ Alston, Trey (April 15, 2021). "Courtney Stodden Is Nonbinary". PAPER. Retrieved April 18, 2021.
- ↑ Bacardi, Francesca (April 19, 2021). "Courtney Stodden credits Elliot Page after coming out as non-binary". Page Six. Retrieved April 22, 2021.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Courtney Stodden, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|