Directory of online communities
This page is intended to list all forums, groups and communities for nonbinary and gender-nonconforming people online. They can be stand-alone sites or groups as part of a larger site. See also Support groups.
This directory is intended to list specifically groups for nonbinary people, and not groups for transgender people generally.
Please add sections alphabetically, and links alphabetically within sections.
Art and creativityEdit
- 500px.com - Nonbinary (500px is a photography community)
- Ravelry.com - The Gendersphere (Ravelry is a free site for knitters and other fibre-crafters)
- Queer Zine Archive Project (QZAP): first launched in November 2003 in an effort to preserve queer zines and make them available to other queers, researchers, historians, punks, and anyone else who has an interest DIY publishing and underground queer communities.
- Queer Cartoonist Database: the Cartoonists of Color, Queer Cartoonists, and Disabled Cartoonists databases were created and are maintained by cartoonist MariNaomi as a way to spotlight marginalized comics creators. The databases are used by booksellers, librarians, academics, editors, book publishers, event organizers, readers, and more.
Discord is a proprietary freeware VoIP application designed for gaming communities. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in a web browser. It lets users create servers with different channels in it.
Discord servers for nonbinary people:
- Genderqueer, Agender, Neutrois, Genderfluid, and Non-binary discussion An international, closed support group - You'll have to wait for admin approval to be let into the group
- Genderqueer/NB Gender and Gender Fluid Parents and Partners (international)
- GenderQueers (International) Open to anyone
- Non-Binaires du Quebec Quebec. French and English
- Non-Binary Glasgow Glasgow, UK
- Non-Binary Scotland Scotland, UK
- Trans / Gender / Queer Montreal For Montrealers. Bilingual (French and English)
- Nonbinary People of Color (BIPOC) A closed space for nonbinary BIPOC (Black people and/or Indigenous people and/or people of color, including multiracial people) who do not solely identify as binary men or binary women. This is inclusive of genderqueer, agender, genderfluid, genderflux, bigender, questioning, etc people. 
- Bigender Support
Location specific groupsEdit
- Trans / Gender / Queer Montreal For Montrealers. Bilingual (French and English). Facebook group.
- Non-Binaires du Quebec Quebec. French and English. Facebook group.
- PDX Non-Binary (Portland)
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is an application layer protocol that facilitates communication in the form of text. The chat process works on a client/server networking model. IRC clients are computer programs that a user can install on their system or use through a web browser. These clients communicate with chat servers to transfer messages to other clients. An IRC server has different channels, each one with its own topic.
IRC channels for nonbinary people:
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. Posts are organized by subject into user-created boards called "subreddits", which cover a variety of topics including news, science, movies, video games, music, books, fitness, food, and image-sharing.
Sub-reddits about nonbinary identities:
- Nonbinary Support Group - message Cassolotl on Telegram for an invite
- #IAmNonbinary (more information)