Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||writer, poet, activist|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|«||I wanted to be a hermit, to live alone with my stones and trees, neither boy nor a girl.||»|
|«||Not man, not woman: I don’t have one word answers for my gendered body, just stories.||»|
Books[edit | edit source]
- Exile and Pride: Disability, Queerness, and Liberation (1999)
- The Marrow’s Telling: Words in Motion (2007)
- Brilliant Imperfection: Grappling with Cure (2017)
References[edit | edit source]
- Eli Clare. "Bio". eliclare.com. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Barrett, Kay Ulanday (29 April 2018). "Eli Clare on Examining Disability Justice and Writing Cross-Genre". Lambda Literary. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- "My cerebral palsy isn't a problem to be cured, says writer Eli Clare". CBC Radio. 27 July 2018. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Vallejos, Jorge Antonio (11 August 2010). "Eli Clare talks trans pride, disability and the history of the freak show". Xtra Magazine. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Boyd, Helen (22 August 2007). "Five Questions With… Eli Clare". (en)gender. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Bychowski, M.W. (28 February 2016). "Losing Home: the Rape of Transgender Lives in Exile & Pride". thingstransform.com. Retrieved 8 May 2020. Content note: in-depth discussion of sexual abuse.
- Clare, Eli (2002). "Sex, Celebration, and Justice: A Keynote for QD2002". Queer Disability Conference. Retrieved 12 May 2020. Content note: reclaimed slurs.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!