||This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Foz Meadows is a genderqueer Australian author of fantasy fiction. Foz realized she was genderqueer in April 2015.
|Date of birth||
February 21, 1986|
any pronouns, with a preference towards she/her |
- Scales of Time – Phantazein, edited by Tehani Wessely, FableCroft Publishing, October 2014
- Silence – Goblin Fruit, Summer 2012
- Conversation – Cordite Poetry Review no. 27, March 2008
- Solace & Grief (The Rare: Book 1) - Ford Street Publishing, March 2010
- The Key to Starveldt (The Rare: Book 2) - Ford Street Publishing, October 2011
- An Accident of Stars (Book 1 of the Manifold Worlds), Angry Robot, August 2016
- A Tyranny of Queens (Book 2 of the Manifold Worlds series), Angry Robot, May 2017
- "Curiosity" - Holdfast Anthology Issues 5-8, edited by Laurel Sills and Lucy Smee, July 2017
- "The Song of Savi" - The Fantasist Magazine: Issue 3, edited by Will Waller and Evan Adams, June 2017
- "Mnemosyne" - The Fantasist Magazine: Issue 3, edited by Will Waller and Evan Adams, June 2017
- "Letters Sweet as Honey" - The Fantasist Magazine: Issue 3, edited by Will Waller and Evan Adams, June 2017
- "Coral Bones" – Monstrous Little Voices, Rebellion Publishing, March 2016
- "Bright Moon" – Cranky Ladies of History, edited by Tehani Wessely and Tansy Rayner Roberts, FableCroft Publishing, March 2015
- "Ten Days Grace" – Apex Magazine, Issue 63, edited by Sigrid Ellis, August 2014
- "Needs Must" – Sincere Forms of Flattery, edited by Olivia Hambrett and Sandi Sieger, O+S Publishing, June 2013