Hans Lindahl is Communications Director at interAct, an intersex advocacy group. She legally changed her name to Hans in 2018. As part of her activist work she draws comics/zines to raise awareness of intersex issues.
|Pronouns||they/them or she/her|
|Known for||Intersex activism|
"Are queer spaces ready for us? I am a queer nonbinary intersex person, and I am still searching for a place to belong. I exist in a gray area somewhere between cis and trans that I don't know how to name or navigate. Even living in San Francisco, many of my interactions in non-intersex queer and trans spaces have been disappointing, isolating, or at worst, fetishizing. Intersex narratives are barely acknowledged in many queer spaces. When they are, we risk our identities being co-opted."
- @hiHelloHans (June 24, 2019). "Just realized that of LGBTQIA, I am 5/7: -Bi -Trans (umbrella: nonbinary/genderqueer) -Queer -Intersex -Asexual (umbrella: demi) can my prize be being left alone" – via Twitter. line feed character in
|title=at position 41 (help)
- Karabaic, Lillian (10 July 2019). "The Cost of Being Intersex ft. Hans Lindahl". Oh My Dollar!. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- Instagram post, July 12, 2018
- @hiHelloHans (July 12, 2018). "Hey hi hello: I'm changing my name. Please don't call me by my old legal name, or any part of it. New name is ✅HANS✅with an S. New Twitter handle is @hiHelloHans" – via Twitter. line feed character in
|title=at position 151 (help)
- Lindahl, Hans (2 June 2018). "We Need to End Intersex Erasure in Queer Communities". them. Retrieved 1 May 2020.