In addition to their adult film work, Jiz Lee has appeared in numerous queer and trans projects, including African American director Cheryl Dunye's queer romantic comedy of errors Mommy is Coming, in which Lee appears with an international cast that included the Black Boricua porn performer Papi Coxxx.
They have a recurring role as Pony, a dominatrix, in the series Transparent.
They have also appeared in Sense8, the science fiction television series created by transgender producers Lana and Lilly Wachowski.
Lee's writing appears in anthologies such as Girl Sex 101, ASAROTICA, The Feminist Porn Book: The Politics of Producing Pleasure, and ASK: Building Consent Culture. They are also the editor of the 2015 anthology Coming Out Like a Porn Star: Essays on Pornography, Protection, and Privacy.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Instagram bio, accessed 29 May 2020
- sam w (30 November 2017). "An Interview With Jiz Lee". Scarleteen. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
now, I use the larger umbrella term "nonbinary," as I feel it's more descriptive and more easily understood.
- DeClue, Jennifer. "Let's Play: Exploring Cinematic Black Lesbian Fantasy, Pleasure, and Pain." In Johnson, Patrick E., ed. (2016). No Tea, No Shade: New Writings in Black Queer Studies. Duke University Press.
- Dry, Jude (2017-06-30). "How Silas Howard Became the Best Trans Director Working Today". indiewire.com. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- Neuwave, Robert (21 January 2020). "The Residents & Jiz Lee Premiere 'God In 3 Persons' -Reviewed!". AVN. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Jiz Lee, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|