Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Date of birth||October 4, 1985|
|Gender identity||genderqueer and transmasculine|
Ness Ashby Murby is a Canadian Paralympic athlete who competes in discus throw and javelin throw. He is legally blind and suffers from nerve damage in their left leg.
Ness came out as genderqueer and transmasculine in 2020, on an episode of the Five Rings to Rule Them All podcast.
They are married to wife Eva Fejes, whom they met in Japan.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Padgett, Donald (10 November 2020). "Paralympian Champion Ness Murby Comes Out as Trans". out.com. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- ↑ Murby, Ness [@nessmurby] (2020-11-09). "I am. Ness Ashby Murby [...]" – via Twitter.
- ↑ "Ness Murby - IPC Athlete Bio". Infostrada Sports. Archived from the original on 2020-11-12. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- ↑ "Our Team - Ness Murby". Athletics Canada. Archived from the original on 2020-11-12. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- ↑ Heroux, Devin (18 November 2020). "For Ness Murby, coming out as a trans athlete is about helping others — all while making Paralympic history". CBC. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Ness Murby, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|