Nonbinary support groups
A listing page for support and social groups specifically for nonbinary people, that can be accessed in person.
Template to copy and paste:
====Name of organisation====
* '''Description:''' Brief description/mission statement/bio
* '''Town/city:''' Transville, Nonbinaryshire
* '''Meets:''' Details of regularity, days of the week and times, location (vague if necessary)
* '''Website:''' http://
* '''Facebook:''' http://
* '''Twitter:''' [http:// @username]
* '''Telephone:''' 0***
* '''Email:''' email@example.com
* '''Listing last updated:''' The date this listing was last updated, format YYYY-MM-DD, eg: 2017-06-12
Breaking the Binary
- Description: Breaking the Binary is the first project specifically aimed at supporting non-binary people in Wales. It is run by non-binary people, for non-binary people and seeks to create a safe space where people feel free to be their authentic selves. The project is based in the Unity Centre in Swansea and works in partnership with the Unity Group. The services offered include weekly support groups and drop in identity clinics and a monthly brunch social.
- Town/city: Swansea, South Wales
- Meets: Unity Centre, High Street, twice a month.
- Website: https://www.unitygroup.wales/gender-identity/breaking-the-binary/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/breaking.binary
- Twitter: @breaking_binary
- Telephone: 01792 346299 (Unity centre)
- Email: Use the form on this page.
- Listing last updated: 2017-06-12