|This article lacks significant content. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by completing it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
This page aims to gather practical resources that may be useful to nonbinary people and others who do not fit the gender binary. It is not expected that all of these resources will be useful to all nonbinary and gender variant people. See Nonbinary presentation and expression for discussion of the diversity of nonbinary behaviour.
These resources may be useful for people who wish to be openly nonbinary or out to friends, family and loved ones:
Identity and documentationEdit
These resources may be useful to people who wish to be publicly or legally recognised as nonbinary, or who wish to keep their legal or assigned gender confidential:
Language and pronounsEdit
These resources may be useful to people who prefer to be addressed using gender neutral or genderqueer language, pronouns and honorifics:
- Gender neutral language, in English and other languages
- Names, on name changes, and a list of gender-neutral names
- Gender-neutral pronouns
- Titles and honorifics
- Identities, for finding what to call one's gender identity, and other identity labels
- Glossary of English gender and sex terminology, for understanding much of what is said about nonbinary genders and related LGBT issues
- Hair gain
- Hair removal
- Hormone therapy
- Puberty blockers, to prevent or suspend puberty in children and teens
- Saving up for transition expenses
- See also: Transition
A list of nonbinary-inclusive support groups and counselling services, where people can get support for a range of issues without their gender being seen as a problem.
Practical resources for making space for nonbinary people in society, and making society safer for transgender people.