|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Dr. Tiffany Jana is the founder of TMI Consulting Incorporated, a diversity and inclusion management consulting firm founded in 2003 and headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. They are the co-author, with Matthew Freeman, of Overcoming Bias: Building Authentic Relationships across Differences (2016, Berrett-Koehler), as well as co-author, with Ashley Diaz Mejias, of Erasing Institutional Bias: How to Create Systemic Change for Organizational Inclusion (2018, Berrett-Koehler).
|Date of birth||June 13, 1977|
|Place of birth||El Paso, Texas, USA|
|Gender identity||genderfluid and nonbinary|
|Occupation||writer, CEO, public speaker|
|«||My masculine, feminine, and gender neutral aspects exist in me in equal parts. I have no desire to privilege my assigned gender at birth (AGAB). I honor the integrity of all my energies by identifying as non-binary. As someone who was raised Roman Catholic, the idea of three energies as one is an accessible construct for me. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are said to be the Holy Trinity. I embody the masculine, feminine, and the divine. All spirituality is prefaced by the idea that humans are spirits inhabiting organic bodies. My non-binary identity and use of they/them pronouns is a constant reminder that the divine lives within me and I am more than carbon-based matter.||»|
- Instagram post, July 15 2020
- LinkedIn profile accessed July 18 2020
- Curran, Colleen (June 20, 2019). "They/Them: 5 Richmonders who identify as nonbinary share their gender identity journeys". Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved July 18, 2020.
- Dillard, Robin (July 1, 2020). "Dr Tiffany Jana Segment 2". Business Equality Network TV. Retrieved July 18, 2020.
- Hamilton, Diane (April 2020). "Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace With Dr. Tiffany Jana And The True Meaning Of Leadership With Mike Figliuolo". Retrieved July 18, 2020.
- Crayton, Kim (February 19, 2020). "Dr. Tiffany Jana". #causeascene Podcast. Retrieved July 18, 2020.
- Instagram post, July 12 2020
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Tiffany Jana, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|