|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Tori Groves-Little is an Australian rules footballer playing for Gold Coast in the AFL Women's competition (AFLW). Groves-Little grew up in Logan, Queensland and attended Beenleigh State High School throughout their teenage years. They played junior football for the Beenleigh Buffaloes in the local Queensland competition in their younger years. They joined the Gold Coast Suns academy program at the age of 16 and became the youngest player to win the QWAFL best and fairest award at the age of 17. Later that year they were drafted by the Brisbane Lions with the 56th pick in the 2018 AFL Women's draft.
|Date of birth||13 October 2000|
|Gender identity||nonbinary/gender neutral|
|«||There's two parts of being non-binary. There's one where you're more gender-fluid where you could wake up and feel more feminine or one day you feel more masculine. And there's the second one, which I identify more as, is neither. It sucks medically when you've got to put male or female, it just doesn't feel right. It's just gender-neutral, I guess. I don't like to identify as either.||»|
- Whiting, Holly (23 December 2021). "'I'm here to educate': Why Tori wants you to ask the question". AFLW. Retrieved 5 January 2022.
- Black, Sarah (7 October 2018). "Groves-Little a one of a kind draft prospect". AFL.com.au. Retrieved 22 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Cormack, Holly (8 August 2015). "Beenleigh Buffaloes player Tori Groves-Little stars at national AFL Schoolgirls championships". The Courier Mail. Retrieved 10 March 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Cheadle, Josh (12 June 2019). "Tori's story: from competitive skipping to AFLW". goldcoastfc.com.au. Retrieved 12 June 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Wingard, Ant (17 September 2018). "Groves-Little becomes youngest ever QWAFL Best and Fairest winner". AFL Queensland. Retrieved 5 September 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Brisbane Lions AFL Women's Players". Brisbane Lions. Archived from the original on 3 February 2019. Retrieved 12 February 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Tori Groves-Little, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|