Jump to navigation Jump to search
For Odious odes
- 22:38, 10 April 2017 +23 m Umbrella term Adding category
- 22:37, 10 April 2017 +27 N Umbrella terms Odious odes moved page Umbrella terms to Umbrella term: Page titles should be singular according to the style guide
- 22:37, 10 April 2017 0 m Umbrella term Odious odes moved page Umbrella terms to Umbrella term: Page titles should be singular according to the style guide
- 22:37, 10 April 2017 +3 m Umbrella term Making lede singular to match what the page title will be after move
- 22:34, 10 April 2017 −8 m Gender neutral titles More useful categories with more potential to grow.
- 22:33, 10 April 2017 +6 m Gender neutral language More useful categories
- 22:30, 10 April 2017 0 N Category:Language Trying to create category which already has pages
- 22:25, 10 April 2017 +1,190 N Transsexual Created page with "'''Transsexual''' is a term describing transgender people who want to transition, are transitioning, or have transitioned from one binary gender to the other. It..."
- 16:16, 10 April 2017 −14 m Gender and social media sites →Gender and Facebook: Making link go to existing page
- 16:14, 10 April 2017 +34 m Gender and social media sites Making proper reflist
- 16:13, 10 April 2017 +3,235 N Gender and social media sites Creating page with some citations and some of my own checking because I think the topic is interesting and important. Feel free to sort the gender list in a different way if you think it would be better.
- 15:32, 10 April 2017 +223 Nonbinary Wiki:General discussion/Archive 1 →New main page and featured articles
- 15:30, 10 April 2017 +9 Main Page Minor grammar edits and stuff + emphasising that we are building our own thing
- 15:21, 10 April 2017 +25 User:Odious odes Grammar current
- 15:20, 10 April 2017 +11 m Talk:Multigender can't bloody stay logged in
- 10:42, 10 April 2017 +33 N Neopronouns Creating appropriate redirect because an existing page already links here
- 08:33, 10 April 2017 +913 Assigned gender Expanding page and writing in full sentence. Can we get a list of countries which allow intersex birth assignment?
- 22:42, 7 April 2017 +285 Nonbinary Wiki:General discussion/Archive 1 →Non-binary or nonbinary?
- 22:35, 7 April 2017 +556 N User:Odious odes Created page with "Hi, I'm odious_odes. I'm a man; more specifically, I am a trans man; more specifically, I am AFAB and genderfluid, sometimes being male and sometimes neutrois. My preferred..."
- 22:07, 7 April 2017 +426 Gender neutral titles Adding information about HSBC's use of the titles, as this is a new thing not done by many/any other companies
- 21:57, 7 April 2017 +49 Gender neutral titles Adding link to new page
- 21:56, 7 April 2017 +58 m Gender neutral language Turns out there is a page for the thing I wanted
- 21:54, 7 April 2017 +3,185 N Binding Creating page, sorry about the lack of citations
- 20:56, 7 April 2017 +3,024 N Gender neutral language Creating a base page from which others can expand, hopefully with a longer lede and more information on other languages.