Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mason, Amelia (27 June 2018). "Introducing WBUR's Favorite Massachusetts Entry To NPR Music's Tiny Desk Contest". wbur.org. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- @anjimilemusic (Feb 25, 2019). "thank u thank u :) however I am not a girl, I'm a non-binary transmasc queer boi who uses they/them and he/him pronouns 🤘🏾" – via Twitter.
- Instagram post, May 18, 2020
- Pollard, Alexandra (May 25, 2015). "How pop is starting a genderqueer dialogue". Dazed. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- Buchanan, Stacy (17 July 2020). "How Anjimile Wrote A Song And Became The Person They Were Always Meant To Be". WGBH. Retrieved 2 August 2020.