Marieke Nijkamp is a Dutch New York Times bestselling author of novels for young adults. Marieke identifies themself as queer, nonbinary, and disabled, and is autistic. They are the founder of DiversifYA and a founding member and advisor of We Need Diverse Books.
Published works[edit | edit source]
- This Is Where It Ends (2016)
- Before I Let Go (2018)
- Even If We Break (2020)
- The Oracle Code
- Unbroken: 13 stories starring disabled teens (editor)
References[edit | edit source]
- Waters, Michael (4 January 2018). "15 Authors Discuss Journalism, Gender Pronouns, and More in January's YA Open Mic". The B&N Teen Blog. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
- Marieke Nijkamp. "FAQ". MariekeNijkamp.com. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
- Duyvis, Corinne (29 April 2015). "Interview with Marieke Nijkamp of We Need Diverse Books". disabilityinkidlit.com. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
- "Marieke Nijkamp Author Interview". jeanbooknerd.com. September 2016. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Marieke Nijkamp, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|