Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In Rhiannon Collett's play Wasp, the protagonist Wasp is genderqueer.
- In Ann Roberts' young adult book In The Silences, the protagonist Kaz describes themself as nonbinary and genderqueer.
- Creators of the webcomic Mahou Shonen FIGHT! have "confirmed that Raji and Raji's fiancé both identify as gender queer and non-conforming".
- Whirlwind, by Reese Morrison, is a collection of interconnected short romance/sex stories. One of the main characters, Carla, describes himself as genderqueer and masculine-of-center.
- "Wasp". Marquis Literary. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
- Roberts, Ann (2019). In the Silences. Bella Books. ISBN 9781642471267.
- Hatfield, N. K. (2015). TRANSforming Spaces: Transgender Webcomics as a Model for Transgender Empowerment and Representation within Library and Archive Spaces. Queer Cats Journal of LGBTQ Studies, 1(1). Page 64. Retrieved from https://escholarship.org/uc/item/3g15q00g
- Morrison, Reese (2020). Whirlwind (Kindle ed.).