|Date of birth||4 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Philippines|
|Gender identity||nonbinary, genderqueer|
|Occupation||Cosplayer, makeup artist|
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.justinsaintmakeup.com/about-me Archived on 17 July 2023
- @GaymerQueen (January 10, 2018). "So many people got mad when I cosplayed non binary Stevonnie and I identified myself as a non binary Cosplayer. The hate was really confusing coming from "fans" of the series but it's made me more confident in my identity if anything" – via Twitter.
- My Stevonnie Cosplay! Genderqueer Cosplayer, fabricated the sword and gem to scale. Wig and makeup by yours truly as well., Sept 7, 2016 Archived on 17 July 2023
- Baume, Matt (29 March 2018). "Ep. 161 - Anime & Maleficent". The Sewers of Paris: Evil Glamour. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Justin Saint talks representation, queer cosplay and more with us!". Fresh out of Tokens. 24 May 2017. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!