User:Ondo/Resources for allies
|NeoMahler is working on this article right now. You are welcome to help, but please ask in the talk page before making a big change.|
This page contains a list of resources directed to friend and family of non-binary people. It's not an exhaustive list but a selection of web sites, books and videos.
Online[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Transgender People, Gender Identity and Gender Expression (American Psychological Association): frequently asked questions about transgender people.
- Too Queer for Your Binary: Everything You Need to Know and More About Non-Binary Identities by Kaylee Jakubowski on Everyday Feminism.
- Forcing Kids To Stick To Gender Roles Can Actually Be Harmful To Their Health by Tara Culp-Ressler on ThinkProgress.
- Explaining genderqueer to those who are not by Micah on Neutrois Nonsense.
- A map of gender-diverse cultures.
Videos[edit | edit source]
- Something to be added here
Get support[edit | edit source]
This is a list of online forums or chat rooms where you can ask questions. Remember to be respectful and follow the rules of each site:
- Blah blah chat