|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne is an English model, actor and singer. Her most notable roles include Margo Roth Spiegelman in the romantic mystery film Paper Towns (2015), the Enchantress in the comic book film Suicide Squad (2016), and Laureline in Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
Delevingne is openly bisexual. In May 2018, Delevingne came out as genderfluid. In a 2019 article she stated, "The whole idea of gender is so fixed. I just want to, like, explode it. I'm not nonbinary, but I feel as much man as I am woman."
References[edit | edit source]
- Krentcil, Faran (24 May 2018). "Deep Thoughts About the Construct of Time and Gender With Cara Delevingne". Elle. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- Manelis, Michele (4 July 2017). "Cara Delevingne doesn't want to be defined by her sexuality". NewsComAu. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- Hill, Logan (16 July 2015). "Cara Delevingne, Ready to Conquer Hollywood, Immerses Herself in 'Paper Towns'". The New York Times. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- Foster, Alistair (10 May 2018). "Cara Delevingne: Realising I am gender fluid was a breakthrough moment for me". Evening Standard. Retrieved 29 April 2019.
- "Cara Delevingne feels 'man and woman'". femalefirst.co.uk. 13 August 2019. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Cara Delevingne, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|