Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Cherry Thompson aka Cherryrae is a gaming accessibility specialist who has worked with developers such as Ubisoft, Bungie,, Crystal Dynamics, and more. Thompson is autistic and has ADHD, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and dyslexia.
References[edit | edit source]
- Instagram post 29 Sept 2018
- "Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2020 With Cherry Thompson!". Can I Play That?. 21 May 2020. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- Chiasson, Améliane (28 May 2020). "Accessibility On Marvel's Avengers – The Journey So Far". Square Enix Blog. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- Ho, Vanessa (9 December 2019). "Gears 5 sets a higher bar for accessibility with features that mean more people can play the game". Stories. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- "Cherry Thompson talks about cognitive impairments and web accessibility". A11y Rules. Retrieved 7 June 2020.