Claire Rudy Foster
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Date of birth||February 3, 1984|
|Known for||brilliant, insightful fiction about identity, relationships, and human rights|
Claire Rudy Foster, also known as Foster, is a writer of fiction and nonfiction. Foster graduated from Reed College and has an MFA in Creative Writing.
Since 2007, Foster has been in recovery from alcoholism and addiction. They have written speeches, letters, and articles supporting equal rights for people with substance use disorder.
Books[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Twitter profile as of 25 August 2020
- Claire Rudy Foster (5 June 2018). "Planning my wedding as a non-binary bride". the Guardian. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Jasper, David (14 November 2019). "Claire Rudy Foster writes of '90s Portland in 'Shine of the Ever'". The Bulletin. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Coleman, Tyrese L. (9 December 2019). "A Pixies Album in Short Story Form". Electric Literature. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- "I've Never Done This Before by Claire Rudy Foster". www.powells.com. Retrieved 2021-04-10.
- "Shine of the Ever by Claire Rudy Foster". www.powells.com. Retrieved 2021-04-10.