Claire Rudy Foster
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Clare Rudy Foster, also known as Foster Rudy, is a writer of fiction and nonfiction. Foster graduated from Reed College and has an MFA in Creative Writing.
Since 2007, Foster has been in recovery from alcoholism and addiction. They have written speeches, letters, and articles supporting equal rights for people with substance use disorder.
Books[edit | edit source]
- I've Never Done This Before (2016)
- American Fix: Inside the Opioid Addiction Crisis and How to End It (2018, co-authored with Ryan Hampton)
- Shine of the Ever (2018)
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Twitter profile as of 25 August 2020
- Clare Rudy Foster (5 June 2018). "Planning my wedding as a non-binary bride". the Guardian. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Jasper, David (14 November 2019). "Claire Rudy Foster writes of '90s Portland in 'Shine of the Ever'". The Bulletin. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Coleman, Tyrese L. (9 December 2019). "A Pixies Album in Short Story Form". Electric Literature. Retrieved 25 August 2020.