|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Denarii Grace is an activist, musician, and writer. Their activism is in several areas, such as fat positivity, disability, bisexuality, and Blackness. As part of their fat activism, Grace founded Fat Acceptance Month in January 2019.
They coined the word "exogender" (akin to "exoskeleton") to describe their experience of being a woman on the outside and agender on the inside. (The word is intended for use by Black people only.)
As a freelance writer, she has written for Bitch Magazine, Black Youth Project, Brooklyn Magazine, Everyday Feminism, Black Girl Dangerous, and The Establishment, among other publications.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Twitter bio, accessed Sept 19 2020
- Grace, Denarii (Summer 2019). "The Non-Binary Agenda" (PDF). Bi Women Quarterly. 37 (3).
- Grace, Denarii (June 26, 2018). "The Long Road to Non-Binary". Medium. Retrieved September 19, 2020.
- Leary, Alaina (10 January 2018). "Activist Spotlight: Denarii Grace – Singer-Songwriter, Poet, Aspiring Screenwriter". Rooted in Rights. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- Schultz, Kirsten (13 November 2018). "Here's why we need a Fat Acceptance Month – and how you can help". The Tempest. Retrieved 19 September 2020.
- "Denarii Grace". AFROPUNK. Retrieved 20 September 2020.