|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Dua Saleh is a multidisciplinary performance artist based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. They began their career as a spoken word artist of poetry. Their debut album is an EP titled Nūr and was released in January 2019. "Nūr" is both the Arabic word for "light" and an Arabic gender-neutral name.
References[edit | edit source]
- Instagram profile, accessed 29 May 2020
- Saleh, Dua [@doitlikedua] (21 June 2020). "I mainly use they/them and occasionally he/him pronouns.
Some terms I accept and terms I don't accept, in that order.
[White heavy check mark]: king, bro, fam, boi, Mx., Mr., sir, dude, man, gentlethem, stan account etc
[No entry sign]: queen, sis, girl, gurl, woman, etc" – via Twitter.
- Green, Dylan (14 January 2020). "Dua Saleh Finds Power In Escapism: Interview". DJBooth. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- Kosanovich, Kevin (30 November 2019). "Off The Top: DET | Dua Saleh". StockX News. Retrieved 29 May 2020.
- Riemenschneider, Chris (18 January 2019). "A rapper and poet with 'accidental' buzz, St. Paul's Dua Saleh releases debut EP". Star Tribune. Retrieved 29 May 2020.