|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Pronouns||she/her and they/them|
|Gender identity||nonbinary femme|
|Occupation||activist and sexuality educator|
Ericka Hart is an activist and sexuality educator. They received a Master's Degree in Education in Sexuality from Widener University.
She was diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer in 2014 and underwent a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction. Since then, they have gone topless during many public appearances in order to raise breast cancer awareness, especially for LGBTQ+ people and people of color.
Ericka lives in New York, USA with her partner Ebony.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Instagram bio accessed 6 Oct 2020
- Finley, Taryn (February 8, 2019). "Ericka Hart Is On A Journey To Dismantle Medical Racism". HuffPost. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- Sonoma, Serena (October 1, 2020). "Ericka Hart's Mission: To Break Breast Cancer's Connotation With Cis Women". them. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- Fluker, Dominique (June 11, 2018). "How This Sex Educator And Breast Cancer-Warrior Practices Activism And Self-Care". Forbes. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- Valenti, Lauren (12 February 2018). "This Breast Cancer Survivor's Runway Walk Was a Fashion Week Game Changer". Vogue. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- Vasquez, Tina (August 18, 2020). "Four radical sex educators you should know". Daily Kos. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- Cooper, Chinasa (October 22, 2019). "Breast Cancer Survivor, Activist, & Sexuality Educator Ericka Hart's Brooklyn Home Is a Celebration of Blackness". Apartment Therapy. Retrieved October 6, 2020.