Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Place of birth||Doncaster, England|
|Pronouns||they/them or name only|
Jordan is an English music producer/DJ.They came out as nonbinary in a December 2019 Instagram post, saying:
|«||I don't identify as female (I rly dislike being called a “female DJ” generally so pls don't do that) and over the last couple of years gender has felt quite fluid for me. What I feel I fully identify with isn't something I’m certain on - which is partly why I've been hesitant to post something for ages, I feel like I've needed to "make up my mind" and "be certain" but we all know it’s not as easy as that, and it mightn't be something I'm ever sure of. For now, I know that the gender binary isn't something that I fall into, and I ask that you refer to me using they/them pronouns or simply by my name.||»|
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Thomas, Katie (2020). "India Jordan: Let Loose". Crack Magazine. Retrieved 22 November 2020.
- ↑ Instagram bio retrieved 28 May 2020
- ↑ "[...] I’ve been going as Jordan for the last couple of months and no longer using India. [...]", from Instagram post, 31 March 2022
- ↑ Yoo, Noah (29 April 2020). ""For You" by India Jordan Review". Pitchfork. Retrieved 28 May 2020.
- ↑ Instagram post, 22 December 2019