Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kate Bornstein is an author, playwright, performance artist, and gender theorist. Ze is "a non-binary femme-identified trans person". Ze is known for hir work in gender theory.
In 2012 ze was diagnosed with lung cancer.
Books[edit | edit source]
- Gender Outlaw: On Men, Women, and the Rest of Us (1994)
- Nearly Roadkill: An Infobahn Erotic Adventure (1996); co-authored with Caitlin Sullivan
- My Gender Workbook: How to Become a Real Man, a Real Woman, the Real You, or Something Else Entirely (1997)
- Hello Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Suicide for Teens, Freaks and Other Outlaws (2006); published as Hello, Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Teen Suicide in the UK
- Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation (2010); co-edited with S. Bear Bergman
- A Queer and Present Danger: A Memoir (2012)
[edit | edit source]
- Kate Bornstein's Blog for Teens, Freaks, and Other Outlaws
- Kate Bornstein's Myspace page
- Kate Bornstein on Twitter
- Kate Bornstein's Youtube channel