Lydia X. Z. Brown
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Brown speaking at the Colorado Trust in 2017
|Date of birth||1993|
|Place of birth||Jiangsu, China|
Lydia X. Z. Brown is a Chinese-American autistic disability rights activist, writer, and public speaker.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Lydia X. Z. Brown". Gates Discovery Center. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- Brown, Lydia X. Z. (22 June 2016). "Gendervague: At the Intersection of Autistic and Trans Experiences". The Asperger / Autism Network (AANE). Retrieved 9 June 2020.
- Lydia X. Z. Brown [@autistichoya] (10 June 2020). "I'm horrified+enraged that JK Rowling isn't just openly a TERF now, but using autistic people as pawns. I'm autistic. I'm openly nonbinary and transmasculine. I was not brainwashed or manipulated into being trans. That's just rank, disgusting ableism on top of anti-trans hate" – via Twitter.
- Davis, Jenny B. (April 1, 2020). "From neurodiversity awareness to autism activism, this disability justice advocate fights for the rights of the marginalized". ABA Journal. Retrieved July 16, 2020.
- Brown, Lydia X. Z. (18 June 2020). "We Can't Address Disability WIthout Addressing Race. Here's Why". learnplaythrive. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
- Callahan, Molly (19 April 2018). "The autistic, non-binary, queer, law student fighting for disability justice". Northeastern University. Retrieved 4 October 2020.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Lydia X. Z. Brown, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|