Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Pronouns||she/her and they/them|
Maggie McGill is a fashion blogger/influencer. She grew up in Maryland, USA.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|«||Gender norms suck. One of the most beautiful things about my non-binary experience is that I've felt comfortable to experiment with my presentation because I no longer feel bound by gender norms.||»|
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/maggiemcgill/
- ↑ https://www.magsmcgill.com/all-about-maggie/
- ↑ "Here Are the Non Binary Influencers to Know". IZEA. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- ↑ Oram, Sonny (29 May 2017). "Style Profile: Maggie McGill, Fat Positivity Blogger". Qwear. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- ↑ "Why Body Liberation Is Maggie McGill's Answer To BOPO". Insyze. 16 August 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2020.