Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Rev. Megan Rohrer holds up a rainbow flag with the words "Keep Fighting, Keep Dancing #OnePulse" at the "HonorThemWithAction" vigil in San Francisco, on the one year anniversary of the Pulse Nightclub massacre in Orlando.
|Date of birth||April 3, 1980|
|Place of birth||Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA|
|Occupation||pastor and activist|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Rev. Megan Rohrer". The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Religious Archives Network. Retrieved June 13, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Chien, Jen (10 May 2016). "A shepherd finds the perfect flock". KALW. Retrieved 12 June 2020.
- "The Rev. Megan Rohrer". Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries. Retrieved June 13, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Nahmod, David-Elijah (February 27, 2014). "Lutherans install trans pastor". Bay Area Reporter. Retrieved June 12, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Rosato Jr., Joe (January 17, 2017). "San Francisco Police Department Hires Its First-Ever LGBTQ Chaplain". NBC Bay Area. Retrieved June 13, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Megan Rohrer, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|