Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Case at the 2019 Game Developers Conference
|Place of birth||Singapore|
Nicky Case is a genderqueer indie video game developer and writer, although they prefer to call themself an "active artist". He was born in Singapore and raised in Canada. Case first gained prominence with the release of their semi-autobiographical game Coming Out Simulator 2014 (based on when she came out as bisexual to her parents). The game was inspired by another game dys4ia, by the trans woman Anna Anthropy.
Games[edit | edit source]
- Coming Out Simulator 2014
- Parable of the Polygons
- We Become What We Behold
- Nothing to Hide
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ncasenmare
- ↑ https://blog.ncase.me/drag-and-drop/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Patrick, Katie (15 February 2015). "Nicky Case interview by Katie Patrick: Breaking the boundaries of game design for change". YouTube. Retrieved 29 April 2020.
- ↑ Turner, Gus (22 July 2014). "Interview: Indie Game Developer Nicky Case Discusses "Coming Out Simulator" and the LGBTQ Communi] Relationship With Gaming". Complex. Retrieved 29 April 2020.