|This article lacks significant content. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by completing it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
The Pagan community as a whole is built upon nature and what nature represents. Many of the gods worshipped have been seen to inhabit both masculine and feminine forms, most notably Loki —though it is unclear as to how Loki identifies in this example.
Much of the Pagan belief system is based around masculine and feminine figures and their heteronormative union. There is however a conscious effort to move the practice is to a more nonbinary inclusive space.
Nonbinary and Trans Inclusive Groups[edit | edit source]
The Nonbinary and Trans community have formed groups to build upon the innate inclusivity of Paganism.
Some examples are:
- Trans and Nonbinary Pagans Amino
- Rainbow Pagans Facebook
- Nonbinary, Trans, Intersex and Queer Pagans Facebook
- Trans and Pagan Facebook
Literature[edit | edit source]
Literature on the subject of Nonbinary and Transgender Paganism is always good for further reading.
- Gender and Transgender in Modern Paganism - Circle of Cerridwen
- All-Soul, All-Body, All-Love, All-Power: A TransMythology -P. Sufenas Virius Lupus
- Queer Magic: Power Beyond Boundaries - Lee Harrington
- Casting a Queer Circle: Non-binary Witchcraft - Thista Minai
- Queer Magic : LGBT Spirituality and Culture from Around the World -Tomas Prower