|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Occupation||artist, rapper, and activist|
Paperboy Love Prince is an artist, rapper, and activist living in Brooklyn, New York.
In 2020 they announced they were running for Congress to represent New York's 7th district. Their platform includes Medicare For All, Universal Basic Income of $1000 monthly, and reparations paid to Black families and communities.
Paperboy Prince attained 8,278 votes (20.1%), losing the race to opponent Nydia Velazquez who had 79.9% of the vote.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Instagram bio, accessed July 9, 2020 Archived on 17 July 2023
- Meeker, Alec (April 24, 2020). "Paperboy Love Prince Wins Petition Challenge and Will Remain on District 7 Ballot". Bushwick Daily. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved July 9, 2020.
- Abadi, Mark; Teckman-Fullard, Meg; Miller, Adam (June 23, 2020). "NYC rapper Paperboy Prince could become the first nonbinary candidate to win a primary bid for Congress". Business Insider. Archived from the original on July 21, 2023. Retrieved July 9, 2020.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- Gontcharova, Natalie (June 22, 2020). "Paperboy Prince Is The First Truly Gen-Z Candidate". Refinery29. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved July 9, 2020.
- "Paperboy Prince". Ballotpedia. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 23 July 2020.