Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Date of birth||10 May|
|Known for||The Unshockable Dr. Ronx|
Dr. Ronx Ikharia is a doctor specialized in emergency medicine. They have appeared on BBC programmes such as Operation Ouch! and The Unshockable Dr. Ronx. They were inspired to become a doctor after watching the drama show ER at age 12.
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- @Dr_Ronx (10 May 2020). "ITS MY BIRTHDAY My birthday wish is to be referred to as, They. Them. Theirs I also identify as trans. Not trans masc or trans femme just trans" – via Twitter.
- Instagram bio, retrieved 5 November 2020
- Price, Hannah (18 June 2020). "The doctor seeing patients in chicken shops". BBC Three. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- Whitworth, Damian (25 February 2020). "Dr Ronx Ikharia on why millennials won't go to their GP". thetimes.co.uk. Retrieved 5 November 2020.
- Bartholomew, Emma (22 May 2017). "'Not all doctors are white men!': Homerton's Dr Ronx speaks out about her 'turbulent journey'". Hackney Gazette. Retrieved 5 November 2020.