|Pronouns||She/They/He, or name in place of pronouns|
|Occupation||Artist, Educator, Activist, and Poet|
|Known for||Black Trans Media|
Sasha Alexander is an artist, poet, educator, and activist/organizer who founded Black Trans Media and the hashtag #BlackTransEverything. She is also Director of Membership at The Sylvia Rivera Law Project, which aims to strengthen the leadership of the intersex, nonbinary, and gender nonconforming communtities. They are married to Olympia Perez.He was named one of the inaugural Trans 100 for Sasha's organizing and media based work in trans communities of color.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
References[edit | edit source]
- @BlackTransMedia (19 August 2019). "What a #blacktranseverything thread thank you sis[...] I don't post photos of myself here yall inspire(d) me so here I go.. I'm sasha founder/one of the co-directors of black trans media, I use she/they/he pronouns + insist that you mix it up or use my name #blacktransloveiswealth" – via Twitter.
- Wicker, Randolfe (9 March 2015). "TRANS POET SASHA - SHE, HE, THEY". YouTube. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- Mase III, J (22 December 2014). "To Be Black, Trans and Brilliant: Sasha Alexander". HuffPost. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- MuseumofCityNY (22 June 2016). "#ActivistNY: Sasha's Story". YouTube. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- Zeilinger, Julie (19 February 2015). "This Is What Trans Love Really Looks Like". Mic. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- Alex, Sasha; er; Membership, SRLP Director of (2015-04-29). "Sasha Alexander". SRLP (Sylvia Rivera Law Project). Retrieved 2021-03-23.