|Pronouns||she/they/he, or name in place of pronouns|
|Occupation||Artist, educator, activist, poet|
|Known for||Black Trans Media|
Sasha Alexander is an artist, poet, educator, and activist/organizer who founded Black Trans Media and the hashtag #BlackTransEverything. She is also Director of Membership at The Sylvia Rivera Law Project. They are married to Olympia Perez.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
References[edit | edit source]
- @BlackTransMedia (19 August 2019). "What a #blacktranseverything thread thank you sis[...] I don't post photos of myself here yall inspire(d) me so here I go.. I'm sasha founder/one of the co-directors of black trans media, I use she/they/he pronouns + insist that you mix it up or use my name #blacktransloveiswealth" – via Twitter.
- Wicker, Randolfe (9 March 2015). "TRANS POET SASHA - SHE, HE, THEY". YouTube. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- Mase III, J (22 December 2014). "To Be Black, Trans and Brilliant: Sasha Alexander". HuffPost. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- MuseumofCityNY (22 June 2016). "#ActivistNY: Sasha's Story". YouTube. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- Zeilinger, Julie (19 February 2015). "This Is What Trans Love Really Looks Like". Mic. Retrieved 27 April 2020.