|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Place of birth||United Kingdom|
|Gender identity||nonbinary man|
T. Thomason is a singer-songwriter based in Toronto, Ontario, best known for his appearance on the second season of the Canadian reality music competition, The Launch. He also play the nonbinary character AJ in the webseries Babes.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|«||The first time I saw representation I identified with was in 2014. It was a YouTube video of Rae Spoon and Ivan Coyote performing a piece from their book Gender Failure.||»|
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- http://www.t-thomason.com/about/ Archived on 17 July 2023
- Ratchford, Sarah (6 January 2017). "Getting To Know The Creator Of 'Babes,' The Web's Cutest Queer Series". Medium. Archived from the original on 20 July 2023. Retrieved 22 October 2020.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- Kennedy, John R (6 February 2019). "T. Thomason Chosen On 'The Launch' To Put Out 'Hope'". I Heart Radio. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- O'Kane, Josh (5 June 2015). "How T. Thomason is claiming a stake in the music world – and helping other transgender artists do the same". The Globe and Mail. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
- Scott, Jason. "Essay: What it's like to be a non-binary musician in today's world". bsidesbadlands.com. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 22 October 2020.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article T. Thomason, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|