|This page is about a gender identity that is not widely used among gender-variant people. This does not mean that the identity is not valid, but that very few people are known to use this term.
More information on uncommon identities...
|Under the umbrella term||Xenogender|
Aesthetigender, aesthetigender, asthetegender, or videgender is a gender derived from, embodying, or best described as an aesthetic, also known as, Videgender. As a nonbinary identity based on concepts other than connection to female or male, it is in the category of xenogender.
Basic information[edit | edit source]
- Origin: Coined by curiosityismysin.
- Meaning: "A gender experience that is derived from, or the embodiment of, an aesthetic." There are many kinds of aesthetigenders. As such, aesthetigender can be considered an umbrella term within xenogender.
- Keywords: abstract concepts, aesthetic, symbols, xenogender
- Demographics: In the 2019 Worldwide Gender Census, three respondents said they were this.
References[edit | edit source]
- Some terms and definitions:, 22 December 2018
- "Misc genders coined by curiosityismysin." Mogai-Archive. Original post, lost: http://mogai-archive.tumblr.com/post/91781455594/misc-genders-coined-by-curiosityismysin Archive of that post: https://purrloinsucks.tumblr.com/post/95719388744/misc-genders-coined-by-curiosityismysin Archive of that archive: http://archive.is/EdXy8#selection-93.3-93.79
- "Gender Census 2019 - The Worldwide tl;dr." Gender Census (blog). March 31, 2019. Retrieved July 7, 2020. https://gendercensus.tumblr.com/post/183843963445/gender-census-2019-the-worldwide-tldr Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20200118084451/https://gendercensus.com/post/183843963445/gender-census-2019-the-worldwide-tldr Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "2019 Gender Census" defined multiple times with different content
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!