|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
Andrik Ochoa is a stage and screen actor who is best known for playing the title character in "Wink", a play by Neil Koenigsberg. In the 2020 Hanford Film Festival, Ochoa was awarded "Best Actor in a Male Role" for playing Sean in the short film Our Oceans.
Ochoa is also the founder of fashion brand The Unapologetic Company.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|«||People around the world are craving honest and diverse characters. Audiences want to experience real life, they want to see themselves, and Hollywood is maybe ready to deliver now that there is so much positive feedback for other non-binary artists such as Asia Kate Dillon, Liv Hewson, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Jill Soloway, Kaitlyn Alexander, and others.||»|
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Love for Fashion & Passion for Pride". Indie Source. October 2019. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- IMDB bio, accessed 4 August 2020
- Foldy, Peter (8 January 2019). "Building a Career In Hollywood Takes Time and a Commitment To Finding Your True Identity". Hollywood Revealed. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- Bowman, Parker (10 March 2020). "'Our Oceans' cleans up at Hanford Film Festival". Hanford Sentinel. Retrieved 4 August 2020.
- King, John Paul (December 14, 2018). "New play "Wink" gives non-binary actor a chance to shine". Los Angeles Blade: America's LGBT News Source. Retrieved August 4, 2020.