|Occupation||writer, editor, model, speaker|
Jamie Windust is a writer, editor, model, and public speaker. They made headlines in 2018 for calling out the staff of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald for "Misogyny, homophobia, transphobia everywhere", and in 2019 for petitioning the UK Parliament for gender-neutral passport options.
In October 2020, their book In Their Shoes: Navigating Non-Binary Life was published.
References[edit | edit source]
- Windust, Jamie (2019). "According to legal documents and passports, my gender doesn't exist". inews. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- Damshenas, Sam (21 November 2018). "Non-binary model Jamie Windust quit Fantastic Beasts over anti-LGBTQ slurs". Gay Times. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- Persio, Sofia Lotto (5 March 2019). "Petition demands non-binary option on legal documents". PinkNews. Retrieved 6 May 2020.
- Devin-Norelle (10 May 2019). "Meet the Nonbinary Activist Advocating for Gender Neutral Passports". out.com. Retrieved 6 May 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Parsons, Vic (24 October 2020). "Non-binary author Jamie Windust on celebrating queer joy amid the dumpster fire that is 2020". PinkNews. Retrieved 8 November 2020.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!