What's this about?
The International Nonbinary Day is the day where we celebrate nonbinary people, our identities, and our successes and contributions to the world. This year, we have decided to organise an online challenge here on the Nonbinary Wiki, so that everyone looking for information and education on our identities will get information of the highest quality.
How do I take part?
| Expand an article
|| Create a new article
|| Translate an article
|Choose an article that already exists and add more information to it; you'll get 1 point for every 1,000 bytes added to the article. Some tips:
- If you add new information, make sure to add a reference! (more information)
- Don't include your opinions on articles —the more objective the content is, the better the article will be.
- Look at similar articles for ideas.
|Choose a topic that does not yet have an article and use the box below to create it. Make sure that you are not creating a duplicate (use the search bar!) and follow the tips in the expand an article column.
You will get 1 point for every 1,000 bytes added to the article.
|If you can write in another language, choose an article to translate! Check out the translator's guide for more details on how to get started with translations.
You will get 1 point for every 1,000 bytes of translated content.
| Important note: remember to follow the tips above! If your content is removed for not following the wiki's policies, your points will not be counted.
If you need ideas for articles to work on, here you have some suggestions.
Thanks to our patrons, we offer these prizes for the participants of this challenge:
- The user with the highest score will win one book to be chosen from this list:
- The ABCs of LGBT+ by Ash Hardell
- The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
- Nonbinary: Memoirs of Gender and Identity, edited by Micah Rajunov and A. Scott Duane
- The book will be delivered online in Kindle format (note: Kindle books can also be read on a computer or smartphone).
- A pronoun pin will be raffled among all participants with at least 1 point. If your pronoun set is not available as a pin, this will be replaced by a pride flag pin!
- We will only send this prize if you are comfortable sharing your physical address with us. Note that due to the current global situation, the delivery might take longer than expected.
Signing up is simple! Make sure you have an account (if you don't, create it now!) and click this blue button:
This is the list of people who have signed up:
Not showing up in the list? Make sure to refresh the page. If you don't appear yet, check this page and see if you show up in there.
The following table is regularly updated and displays all contributions of at least 1,000 bytes and their respective scores. Keep in mind that the table is updated manually by the wiki administrators (Ondo, Amazingakita and Falkirks), so it will take some time for your score to appear in the table. Be patient! :)
Spotted an error? If you believe that your score is not correct, leave a message in the challenge talk page. Remember that it might take a while for the scoreboard to be updated!