|Place of birth||California|
|Gender identity||transgender nonbinary|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"I have gender dysphoria which means I experience a disconnect between my body and mind based on my sex assigned at birth. My body, mind, and the behavioral expectations put on me as a female child do not align with each other. I consider myself a true mix of a boy and a girl."
"I don't feel a duty to talk about it all, but I do feel I have a duty to myself to just normalise the idea of being gender neutral, genderqueer, or trans. I totally respect the influencers who dedicate their entire accounts to discussing the issue. But for me personally I am hoping by just 'being' that I can normalise the idea of it just being another part of a person's identity."
"People are always trying to find out your birth sex so that they can minimise you down to that and it’s really damaging. Even if you do know the birth sex of someone, that doesn’t mean that they are not non-binary and it doesn’t give you the right to expose them in that sense."
"I'm not an activist, and I get so annoyed when people call LGBT people activists when all they do is talk about themselves. I know that sounds harsh, but if your activism is only rooted in talking about yourself, then it's not activism."
References[edit | edit source]
- Davidson, Emma Elizabeth. "Vote for Oslo Grace on the #Dazed100". Dazed. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Allwood, Emma Hope (14 February 2019). "Oslo Grace on how fashion can treat trans and non-binary models better". Dazed. Retrieved 9 May 2020.
- Neyt, Jennifer (8 February 2019). "An exclusive interview with Oslo Grace". Vogue Paris. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Peoples, Landon (12 November 2018). "When It Comes To Gender, Oslo Grace Is A Runway Shapeshifter". Refinery29. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Muller, Marissa G. (22 January 2019). "Kenzo Model Oslo Grace Walked in Women's and Men's Looks in Fall 2019 Show". W Magazine | Women's Fashion & Celebrity News. Retrieved 8 May 2020.
- Davidson, Emma Elizabeth (18 May 2018). "Meet Oslo Grace, the breakout model shaking up fashion". Dazed. Retrieved 8 May 2020.