Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Place of birth||California, USA|
Rivers Solomon is an author originally from the United States; they currently live in Cambridge, England.
Works[edit | edit source]
- An Unkindness of Ghosts (2017)
- The Deep (2019)
- Sorrowland (2021)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|«||When I'm writing anything my main concern is: is this good? Is this really fucking good? Will it surprise, refresh, delight, intimidate? Is it gorgeous? Is it horrifying? Importantly, I don't want to bore anyone. I don't want to waste anyone’s time. I am a hungry, questioning creature who likes to work out my philosophical queries on the page, but I want it to be a fun ride for anyone who’s bought a ticket. I want everything I write to be striking, regardless of genre.||»|
|«||i am a gender liberationist. i want to live in a world that does not coercively assign children into one of two categories & punish the ones who do not conform to it. thanks for listening, pals.||»|
References[edit | edit source]
- Solomon, Rivers. "SENSITIVITY READING". Archived from the original on 12 July 2020.
- Solomon, Rivers [@cyborgyndroid] (10 June 2020). "i don't usually talk about my gender on here because i believe as a transmisogyny-exempt agender person* who (at present) is not pursuing medical transition...that the violence i face for being non-cis is comparatively minimal. *quasi-womanthing/womanbeast/gendermalcontent/queer" – via Twitter. line feed character in
|title=at position 228 (help)
- Coleman, Christian A. (November 2019). "Interview: Rivers Solomon". Lightspeed Magazine. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- Twitter thread, 10 June 2020
- Davenport, Lily (17 April 2019). "2019 Contest: Interview with Fiction Judge Rivers Solomon". Black Warrior Review. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- https://twitter.com/cyborgyndroid/status/1270839060400136194, 10 June 2020