|This article lacks significant content. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by completing it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Place of birth||California|
Sarah Gailey is an American author. Their alternate history novella River of Teeth was a finalist for the 2017 Nebula Award for Best Novella, the 2018 Hugo Award for Best Novella, and the 2018 Locus Award for Best Novella. In 2018, they also won the Hugo Award for Best Fan Writer.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"As a queer person, I want to build books that have worlds where queerness is allowed and it's part of people's communities. I don't want to keep on having those conversations of, like, 'Why do you use they/them pronouns? What does that mean?' I just want to read a world where they/them pronouns exist and it's fine."
Published books[edit | edit source]
- The Fisher of Bones
- River of Teeth
- Taste of Marrow
- Magic for Liars
- Upright Women Wanted
- When We Were Magic
References[edit | edit source]
- Twitter bio, accessed 4 June 2020
- River of Teeth, at Science Fiction Writers of America; retrieved June 19, 2019
- 2018 Hugo Awards, at TheHugoAwards.org; retrieved June 19, 2019
- 2018 Locus Award Winners, at Locus Magazine; retrieved June 19, 2019
- Evans, Kristen (June 26, 2019). "Sarah Gailey". Kirkus Reviews. Retrieved September 9, 2019.
|This article uses material from the Wikipedia article Sarah Gailey, which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (view authors).|