|This article is a stub. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by expanding it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!
|Occupation||bodybuilder and activist|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
"My body is a blend of everything and I'm here to show people a possibility, an alternative beyond a binary understanding of what a man's or woman's body should look like."
"We live in the postmodern era, there are so many possibilities for people to interpret their gender. I think we are moving towards a world where gender fluidity and neutrality become the trend. Muscularity is just my interpretation of it and I don't want to create a 'mainstream' genderqueer narrative."
References[edit | edit source]
- Tsui, Stephanie (10 November 2018). "'Muscles are genderless': bodybuilding shapes Hongkonger's fluid identity". South China Morning Post. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- Homepage bio, accessed 7 June 2020 Archived on 17 July 2023
- Chen, Laurie (20 January 2018). "Transgender bodybuilder fights discrimination with compassion". South China Morning Post. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- Instagram post, 21 January 2020
- Chan, Vincy (7 September 2017). "Muscle has no category: a conversation with genderqueer bodybuilder Siufung Law". Still / Loud. Archived from the original on 17 July 2023. Retrieved 7 June 2020.