Difference between revisions of "Genderfluid"

Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
(Undo revision 15734 by Ondo (talk))
Tag: Undo
== History == <!--T:7-->
The word "genderfluid" has been in use since at least the 1990s. In the 1990s and 2000s, it might have been more common for genderfluid people to call themselves bigender or genderqueer. Earlier than that, they may have called themselves [[cross-dressersdresser]]s.
apprentice_admin, Autopatrolled users
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

Navigation menu