This page lists Indonesian terms related to gender and sex. They are alphabetically ordered according to the words in Indonesian. Many terms are borrowed from English.
- feminin: feminine
- gender ganda: bigender, dual gender
- gender ketiga: third gender
- gendernya mengalir: genderfluid
- identitas gender: gender identity
- interseks: intersex
- jenis kelamin: gender or sex
- laki-laki: man, boy, male
- maskulin: masculine
- non-biner/nonbiner: nonbinary
- pria: man, boy
- seks: sex
- wanita: woman
|This article lacks significant content. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by completing it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!