Glossary of Indonesian gender and sex terminology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists Indonesian terms related to gender and sex. They are alphabetically ordered according to the words in Indonesian. Many terms are borrowed from English.
- feminin: feminine
- gender ganda: bigender, dual gender
- gender ketiga: third gender
- gendernya mengalir: genderfluid
- identitas gender: gender identity
- interseks: intersex
- jenis kelamin: gender or sex
- laki-laki: man, boy, male
- maskulin: masculine
- non-biner/nonbiner: nonbinary
- pria: man, boy
- seks: sex
- wanita: woman
|This article lacks significant content. You can help the Nonbinary wiki by completing it!
Note to editors: remember to always support the information you proved with external references!